Pad Thai – Thai Fried Noodles – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Pad Thai – Thai Fried Noodles using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pad Thai – Thai Fried Noodles
- Prepare 300 g of Rice Noodles.
- You need 300 g of Chicken Meat (cut into bite size).
- You need 150 g of Shrimp.
- It’s 50 g of Garlic Chives (rough chop).
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 30 g of Shallots (minced).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Dried Shrimp (rough chop).
- Prepare 2 of bricks Hard Tofu (cut into pieces).
- You need 2 pc of Eggs (whisked).
- It’s of [Sauce].
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tamarind Juice Extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
Pad Thai – Thai Fried Noodles Step By Step
- MARINATE: season the Shrimp and Chicken with Salt and Pepper and let it sit for 30 minutes or more.
- SHRIMP & CHICK: in a wok, heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Stir Fry the Shrimp for 2 minutes until they are pink all over. Remove and set aside. NEXT, stir fry the Chicken until they are brown all over. Remove and set aside.
- SAUTÉ: using the same wok, heat the oil until hot (add mote if necessary). Sauté the Garlic, Shallots and Dried Shrimp until soft and fragrant.
- COMBINE: add the Shrimp, Chicken, Tofu and mix well. Then add the Noodles and gently mix it altogether.
- SAUCE & CHIVES: pour the Sauce all over the dish and gently mix it well. Then add the Chives and gently mix well.
- EGGS: make a well in the middle of the wok. Then add the Eggs and cook them scrambled. Once cooked, mix it together with the dish. Serve hot and top off with Thai Chilli Jam.