Whosayna’s Subway Sandwich – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Whosayna’s Subway Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Subway Sandwich
- Prepare for of French Bread:.
- Prepare 3 cups of Maida (All Purpose Flour) or can use Wholemeal Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Instant Yeast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s as required of Tikka cubes (Chicken, Fish, Prawns or Beef) or can use Canned Sardines mixed with little Mayonnaise or Smoked Chicken, Stirfried Fillet of Chicken, Fish or Beef.
- You need as needed of Cheese spread (grated Mozarella Cheese, grated Cheddar Cheese, Fresh Cream, Chopped Parsley and 2 tbsp Milk mix all well).
- Prepare as required of Mustard Sauce (optional).
- You need as required of Tomato Chilli Sauce (optional).
Whosayna’s Subway Sandwich Instructions
- French Bread: 1) Mix well dry ingredients 2) Bind soft dough using warm milk 3) Keep dough in a big bowl and cover the bowl with cling film and let it rise 4) Punch back make 3 portions 5) Roll each into rough rectangular and fold like swissroll 6) The lose end pinch so it does not open while baking 7) Lay the open side on cornmeal sprinkled tray 8} Make the other 2 in same manner 9) Cut slits on top of each bread then glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry baking flour on it
- To make Subway Sandwich you will need: Veggies for Salad: (Capsicum, Cucumber, Olives, Pickled Jalopenos slices, Onion rings, Tomatoes chopped, Lettuce shreds) toss all together, to speed up toppings
- 10) Let it fully rise 11) Bake in oven on 200°C till top browned up….. How to make Subs: 1) Can either slit bread from sides or remove from centre thin slice just half way till end.
- 2) Fill in veggies, sauces, meat den cheese spread… 3) Wen ol done grill on high flame till cheese melts… 4) Can serve like cold sandwich skip cheese n spreads… NB: 1) Can also mix all veggies and meat or chicken with cheese sauce, mustard sauce, tomato sauce, chilli sauce and hot sauce sprinkle salt n pepper