Stir fried rice alla Fluffy – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Stir fried rice alla Fluffy using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fried rice alla Fluffy
- It’s 500 g of basmati rice.
- You need of Fresh chillies to taste (I like it hot, 5-6).
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s 2-3 of peppers depending on size.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 300 g of or so of prawns.
- You need 3-4 spoonfuls of tomato passata.
- You need 3-4 spoonfuls of soy sauce.
- It’s of Sunflower or veg oil.
- You need of Bean sprouts (optional).
- Prepare 2 of eggs to make a plain omelette.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Stir fried rice alla Fluffy Step By Step
- Cook rice in salted water. When nearly cooked, leave a bit of crunch, drain and cool
- Mix up a couple of eggs, make a plain omelette. Chop up and cool
- Get your chillies, peppers, onions, garlic. Chop them up and fry in oil for 3-4 mins
- Add passata and a good dash of soy sauce. Stir and cook for 1-2 mins. Add bean sprouts, prawns, then chopped chicken. Cook for 6-7 mins
- Add cooled rice, mix and cook for 8-10 mins, stirring constantly. Adjust soy sauce at this point to taste, add egg. Mix some more then serve 🙂