Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho
- Prepare 3 of Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Pho Noodles / Rice Noodles of your choice.
- Prepare 2 of Diced Onions.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon (for juice and zest).
- You need large of Prawns.
- It’s small of Garlic Stock, Chicken and Vegetable Stocks.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need 2 large of Bay Leaves.
- You need of Chili Sauce, Lemon Peri Peri Sauce of your choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need pinch of pepper.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of sugar.
- You need 1 of Raw Spinach and Mint Leaves.
- You need 1 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 of boiling water.
Vietnamese Simple Prawn Pho Step By Step
- Boil some water with some of the stocks. Add salt. Add pepper if desired.(σ≧▽≦)σ
- Once the water has boiled, add the Pho/Rice Noodles. Let it sit on a low heat. Keep watch if water needs to be added and top up with seasoning.
- In a large frying pan, start to fry the onion and garlic and grated carrot in the olive oil. After a minute, add the sauces. If using raw prawns, add them.o(〃＾▽＾〃)o
- Remember to taste the food and top up with seasoning. If too spicy or salty, add sugar gradually.
- After the frying ingredients have turned golden, an transparent, add the prawns (if pre-cooked or pink and frozen) and grate the lemon and add lemon juice gradually, to fit you're taste.(*'▽'*)♪
- The noodles should be done. Add some soy sauce and lemon juice.^o^
- Serve in bowls. Garnish with sprinkles of raw spinach and mint leaves. Grate the ginger, lemon zest and carrot. Top with a bit of splash of soy sauce and lemon sauce. (⌒o⌒)
- Eat up! ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ ♪＼(*＾▽＾*)／＼(*＾▽＾*)／