Chicken and Sweetcorn In Noodle Soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken and Sweetcorn In Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Sweetcorn In Noodle Soup
- You need 2 cup of ramen.
- Prepare of PEPPER CHICKEN BROTH.
- You need 2 tbsp of white pepper corn.
- You need 500 grams of chicken in chunk.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of garnish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crush peanut.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn kennel.
- It’s 1 tsp of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shreded chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shreded carrot.
Chicken and Sweetcorn In Noodle Soup Step By Step
- bring water to a boil blanch chicken first then drain
- in pot put water and chicken with pepper corn and let it simmer 30 minute
- add salt to soup simmmer for another 1 minute and turn off heat
- remove chicken then shreded chicken and set aside
- In pan put 3 cups chicken soup then add ramen and simmer for 5 minute add then plate up
- top garnish