Chicken laksa – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken laksa using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken laksa
- Prepare of Laksa Curry Soup:.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Laksa curry paste from below.
- You need 1 pack of chicken thighs or breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of other veggies of choice sliced or chopped small, such as bell peppers, zucchini, broccoli, beansprouts etc.
- It’s 1 of l/2 pack rice noodles uncooked.
- Prepare of Coriander and red chilli for garnish.
- Prepare of Laksa Paste.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh turmeric root peeled and chopped or you can use 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh ginger root – peeled and chopped.
- You need 4-6 of red bird eye chillis.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass – finely sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashews.
- It’s 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Prepare 3 cups of veggie broth or water.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk about 1.5 cups and can add some more water if needed.
- It’s 1 of lime – cut in wedges.
Chicken laksa Step By Step
- Pound every ingredients on paste base together
- So once you make the paste, turn on a medium side saucepan on medium heat and add paste and cooking oil, stir well until the paste started to release the oil then add chicken, coconut milk, vegetable stock or water. Seasoning it with fish sauce, soysauce and leave it to cook for about 30-45 min
- Take chicken out and use 2 forks shredded the chicken and leave it in a bowl
- On the other sauce boil some water and cook your rice noodles. Drain water out
- To serve, in a bowl place a handful of bean sprouts at the bottom, add noodles, carrot and your prefer vegetables and pour some sauce in. Garnish with coriander, lime and red chilli