Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Casserole – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Casserole using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of uncooked medium shrimp.
- It’s 3 small of sausage links or one big link.
- It’s 1 can of crab meat, drained.
- It’s 2 cup of brown rice, uncooked.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery.
- It’s 1 small of onion, diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 3 of green onions, chopped…green and white parts.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained.
- It’s 1 can of ocra, drained (can be omitted).
- Prepare 1 of cajun seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 cup of of parmesan, or desired cheese.
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Casserole Instructions
- pre heat oven to 350°
- butter a casserole dish
- sautee diced onion, green onion, and garlic until softened then set aside
- in a large bowl add all the ingredients including the sauteed onion mix, except the cheese
- pour mixture into casserole dish and cook uncovered for 30 minutes
- take out of oven and stir, place back in oven for 30 minutes
- take out of oven and stir, if the rice is done or close top with cheese and place back in oven for 20 minutes
- *if the rice isn't done, continue to stir and place back in oven until it's ready for the cheese*