Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 30 grams of butter.
- It’s 3 of shallots (minced).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 100 grams of boneless chicken breast cut in bite size pieces (marinated).
- You need 6 of Jumbo Shrimp or prawns (peeled).
- You need 350 grams of cooked basmati or jasmine rice.
- You need 1 of whole pineapple (100 grams aprox of its flesh).
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted cashew nuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried raisins (I prefer golden).
- It’s 1 of cilantro for garnish.
- You need of Marinate sauce for chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning powder.
Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken Instructions
- Marinate cut chicken with sauce and leave standing 30 minutes
- Slice pineapple in half and carve flesh out, aprox 100 grams of the flesh (or about half of its total is used in the rice, the rest can be put away)
- Hear oil and butter in wok, stir fry shallot and garlic for about 30 seconds, then add chicken (save marinate) cook until well done, then add prawns and cook until pink.
- Add the precooked rice and rest of marinade until sticky, mixing chicken and shrimp as well as shallots into the mix.
- Add pineapple, roasted cashew nuts, raisins and stir (2-3 minutes). Serve into each half of sliced pineapple and garnish with cilantro.