Lemon prawn rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Lemon prawn rice using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon prawn rice
- Prepare 2 cups of basmati rice washed & drained.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped spring onion.
- It’s 1-2 tbspn of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime zest.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need 3-4 cups of water.
- You need 250-300 gms of prawns.
- Prepare of For prawns marinade.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1tsp of Oregano or Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar or lime.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Lemon prawn rice Step By Step
- Marinate prawns with garlic, oregano, pepper powder, Olive oil, lime & salt as per the measures mentioned for around 1hr..
- Take a cooking pot..heat on low flame and add butter.. let it melt.. fry the marinated prawns and keep aside…
- Now to the same prawn fried pot add spring onions and garlic and saute till onions and garlic turn light brown in colour.. (Add more butter if required)
- Now Add washed and drained rice and saute for 5 min..
- Add 3 and half cup of water, 1tbsp lemon zest and salt as required and stir well..close the lid and boil the rice for 5min..
- Open the lid and place the prawns and lime as shown in pic… cook in low flame for about 10-15min or till done..
- Sprinkle some spring onions while serving..