Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of finely grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each chopped fresh basil, parsley chives.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 200 grams of raw prawns.
- It’s 1 of lemon wedges to garnish.
Quick Prawn and lemon Frittata Step By Step
- Preheat oven grill to high. Place the eggs in a bowl with lemon zest, basil,parsley and chives and mix. season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil and butter together in a medium sized frypan over a medium heat. Add prawns and cook 1-2 minutes, or until the prawns are just coloured. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the prawns.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the underside is golden, then place the frittata under the grill and cook until the top is golden. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with green salad and crusty bread.