Yera Briyani /Prawn Briyani classic – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Yera Briyani /Prawn Briyani classic using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yera Briyani /Prawn Briyani classic
- It’s 1 kg of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 kg of cleaned prawn.
- You need 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 3 of large onions.
- It’s 4 of green chillies sliced.
- You need Handful of Pudina.
- Prepare Handful of Coriander.
- It’s 2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 100 gm of cashewnuts.
- It’s For of Spices.
- You need 4 spoons of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 spoons of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of garam masala.
- You need as required of All regular briyani spices little eg bay leaves, souf, long, ect.
- You need 100 gms of ghee or any edible oil.
Yera Briyani /Prawn Briyani classic Instructions
- Put your basmati rice in cooker add little salt and add 9 cups of water.Keep it aside.In another pan add oil or ghee.Chopped onions.Fry it golden. Ginger garlic paste and all the spices including cashewnuts Fry all together now add chopped tomatoes.Fry it now add prawn cook it in gravy.
- Put the gravy on basmati rice.Which is in electric cooker.Close it.Let it cook. If you put in pressure cooker stop it in two whistles. Your hot yera Briyani ready in 40 mins.