Cajun jambalaya – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Cajun jambalaya using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun jambalaya
- It’s 500 grams of Basmati rice.
- It’s 6 of chicken breast pieces sliced.
- You need 1 of each bell pepper, onion chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of chicken sausages diagonally cut.
- It’s 1-2 pinch of full thyme.
- Prepare 1 handful of prawns.
- You need To taste of Pepper powder as per taste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of Chicken stalk.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Cajun jambalaya Instructions
- Add bay leaf on oil in a pan and add the chopped garlic
- Add onions, sauté it, add thyme and stir it.
- Add the sausages and give it a stir.
- Add capsicum and half boiled rice and then add the salt and pepper. Mix it well.
- Add the boiled chicken and chicken stock. Cover and let it cook in simmer.
- Add prawns and cook for 4 mins in simmer.