Simple Tom Yum Pho – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Simple Tom Yum Pho using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Tom Yum Pho
- It’s 1 of as much as you can eat Pho (rice noodels).
- It’s 10 of Shrimp (I used Black Tiger).
- Prepare 5 of stalks Green onions or scallions.
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion.
- Prepare 50 grams of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of Straw mushrooms (or brown or white mushrooms).
- It’s of ★ For the soup ingredients:.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Weipa.
- Prepare 1/2 stalk of Lemon grass (or lemon juice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 2 tsp of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1 of Sugar if it turns out spicier than desired.
- It’s of ☆ For garnish:.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro (optional).
Simple Tom Yum Pho Instructions
- Soak the pho in water. De-vein the shrimp and make a cut down the spine (so that it will open up when cooked).
- Chop the green onions or scallions, red onion, and straw mushrooms.
- Make the soup with the ingredients listed under the ★, add the seasonings, then add the pho and chopped ingredients.
- Garnish with cilantro, then serve.