Prawn and Pineapple Rice – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Prawn and Pineapple Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawn and Pineapple Rice
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- It’s 45 mls. of Cooking Oil/ Olive Oil.
- It’s 500 mls (2 cups) of Basmati Rice.
- It’s 420 grams of Prawns.
- Prepare 420 gram of Tin. Pineapple Chunks in Juice.
- Prepare 250 mls. (1 Cup) of Peas.
- Prepare 250 mls. (1 Cup) of Sweet Corn.
- It’s 2 of Fish Stock Cubes.
- You need 750 mls. of Hot Water.
Prawn and Pineapple Rice Step By Step
- Put Oil and Butter into a Wok or large saucepan and heat gently. Add Rice and stir until golden brown.
- Add hot water and stick cubes, stir until dissolved.
- Then add Prawns, Pineapple, including juice!, Peas andSweet Corn.
- Bring to the boil, then turn down to a simmer. Stir gently until all liquid has bee absorbed by the rice. Enjoy!