Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- You need 4 of Okra.
- It’s 30 grams of Bean thread noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 400 ml of ☆Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ☆Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◆Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ◆Water.
- Prepare 1 dash of more than 1 tablespoon Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Ra-yu.
Hot and Sour Soup with Tomato, Okra, and Bean Thread Noodles Instructions
- Cut the tomato into 2-3 cm bite sized pieces. Sprinkle the okra with a little salt and roll on a cutting board. Rinse and slice into 5 mm.
- Parboil the bean thread noodles in plenty of boiling water. Drain and cut into easy to eat pieces.
- Beat the egg.
- Heat a pan with sesame oil and stir fry the tomato briefly. (Until the tomato is coated with oil.)
- Add all the ☆ingredients to the pan, bring to a boil and add the okra and parboiled bean thread noodles. Simmer for 2~3 minutes, then add vinegar and stir.
- Dissolve the ♦ katakuriko with ♦ water, add to the pan and stir.
- Pour in the beaten eggs, add a few drops of ra-yu spicy chili sesame oil and it's done.