Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of zest and juice of 1 whole lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vickys Soy Sauce, please use the search bar.
- It’s of spray oil.
- You need 2 tsp of runny honey or agave nectar.
- It’s 2 of courgettes, sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of x 250g wholegrain microwave / instant rice.
- You need of freshly chopped coriander / cilantro to serve.
- It’s 400 g of cooked prawns / chicken strips – optional.
Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF Step By Step
- Mix the lemon zest, juice, honey and soy sauce together and set aside
- Spray a frying pan with some oil and fry the sliced courgettes over a medium-high heat for 3 minutes until softening
- Add the grated ginger, garlic and the microwave rice to the pan and fry for a further 1 minute
- Add the lemon mixture and the cooked prawns / chicken if using and stir through, cooking only to heat the prawns / chicken through for a final 2 minutes
- Serve with some chopped coriander sprinkled over