Shrimp Mock Fried Rice – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp Mock Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Mock Fried Rice
- It’s 2 c of raw cauliflower, riced.
- Prepare 2 T of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 T of bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 T of green onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of salad shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 T of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of salt, optional.
Shrimp Mock Fried Rice Step By Step
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add peppers and onion, cook 1 min.
- Add cauliflower, shrimp and garlic. Stir constantly until cauliflower is tender.
- Stir in soy sauce.
- Add eggs in one corner of skillet but don't stir for 1 min. As soon as eggs are soft-cooked, remove skillet from heat.
- Gently fold eggs into mixture. Season with salt or more soy sauce to taste.