Shrimp coconut rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp coconut rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp coconut rice
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 6 pieces of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 4 pieces of habanero pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion bulb, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimps.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tumeric powder.
- It’s 2 of bullion cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s of Boiled egg and lettuce for garnishing.
Shrimp coconut rice Instructions
- Pour the coconut milk into pot, add enough water to cook rice and let it boil.
- Rinse the rice and add to the boiling coconut milk mixture
- After 15 minutes, add the remaining ingredients to the rice and stir.
- Cook until rice is soft and water is all dried up.
- Serve and garnish with boiled egg and lettuce.
- Do note that the type of rice you use will determine how long it takes to cook.