Prawns and coconut rice – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Prawns and coconut rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawns and coconut rice
- Prepare 1 of Ginger (1 inch piece).
- It’s 2 of Greenchillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of Coconut (small).
- You need 1/4 Cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of prawns Dried.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- You need of Mustard (for seasoning).
- Prepare of Curry Leaves (for seasoning).
- Prepare of chilli Red dry (for seasoning).
- You need 3 Cups of rice Cooked.
Prawns and coconut rice Instructions
- Cut the coconut into small pieces and grind the ingredients from Ginger through to curd to get a paste
- In a pan, heat oil, splutter mustard and the rest of the ingredients for seasoning
- Add the prepared paste along with dried prawns and salt. Let boil so that the raw smell goes. Add water is required.
- Once this is cooled down, mix in the cooked rice
- Tastes surprisingly good, but is not for anybody who like to have their rice really dry