Sakura Shrimp Seasoned Rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Sakura Shrimp Seasoned Rice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sakura Shrimp Seasoned Rice
- You need 350 grams of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sakura shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shiro-dashi (concentrate).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt (when there's not enough sodium in the dashi).
- Prepare 180 ml of Water.
Sakura Shrimp Seasoned Rice Step By Step
- Wash the rice and then let it sit for 30 minutes in a strainer.
- Put the rice and the shiro dashi in the rice cooker container, and then fill up with water to the 1 cup line. Taste and if there is not enough salt, add more.
- Add the sakura shrimp and stir it lightly. Turn on the rice cooker. Since this is rice cooked with other things, after preparing everything, it should be cooked right away.