Chicken manchow soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Chicken manchow soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken manchow soup
- You need 4 of medium pieces of chicken.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped spring onion.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of black salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 packet of noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil to cook.
- You need as needed of Oil To fry.
Chicken manchow soup Step By Step
- Boil chicken pieces in 6 cups of water for 20 minutes and then separate stock and chicken pieces.
- Chop chicken pieces to get boneless. Add oil to pan. Add garlic, ginger,chilli. Saute for 40 seconds. Add onion. Cook for 2 minutes. Add carrot and
- Cabbage. Cook for 3 minutes. Add chicken pieces and add salt, pepper powder, black salt, lemon juice. Cook for 3 minutes. Add chicken stock. Beat egg and add to it. Mix cornflour with 1/4 cup of water and add.
- Boil for 3 minutes. In 1 cup chicken stock boil noodles for 1 minute and stain. Fry well and add to the soup.
- Serve hot