Gourmet surf and turf – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Gourmet surf and turf using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet surf and turf
- Prepare 4 1/4 lb of lobster tails.
- You need 4 1/4 lb of sirloin steaks.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of medium raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of bacon.
- You need 1/2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare dash of onion powder.
- Prepare dash of salt.
- Prepare dash of black pepper.
Gourmet surf and turf Step By Step
- Preheat oven 350.With kitchen shears cut lobster taill shells lengthwise until it reaches tail end.
- Open shells and pull out tail meat untill end of tail without detaching meat,rinse and place on top of shell.
- Pan fry bacon until crisp,,crumble and save
- Rinse shrimp
- Sear sirloin steaks/do not cook and place them on a buttered baking sheet and top With shrimp ,sprinkle garlic and onion powder,salt,pepper and top with shredded cheese
- Sprinkle lobster tails with seasonings and stuff with bacon and top with cheese. Place on baking sheet
- Place stuffed lobster tails and sirloins in oven.cook steaks with shrimp for 15min and lobster for 20min. You can serve with dirty rice or vegetables. Enjoy