Spicy Shrimp Rice / Sambal Nasi Udang – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy Shrimp Rice / Sambal Nasi Udang using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Rice / Sambal Nasi Udang
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of onion.
- You need 1 small of carrot grated.
- It’s 2 cup of leftover or cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 cup of deveined shrimp / prawn.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spring onion and onion ring.
- Prepare of SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE )or any sambal oelek.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of spicy sauce (sambal sauce).
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
Spicy Shrimp Rice / Sambal Nasi Udang Instructions
- FOR THE SPICY SAUCE (SAMBAL SAUCE) PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce
- Used leftover white rice or cooked rice then set aside
- in pan with oil brown onion and carrot then add prawn sautee for 2 minute then add sambal sauce with light soy sauce and sugar sautee for another 1 minute
- Add cooked white rice and stir fry all in a pan for another 3 minute to mix well then off heat and serve