Pasta Shwimpie – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Pasta Shwimpie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Shwimpie
- You need 400 grams of shrimps.
- Prepare 400 grams of Spagheti (add to amount of persons).
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 700 ml of carbonara sauce.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of chili powder (optional).
Pasta Shwimpie Instructions
- Prepare the pasta, if finished take of the heat and water
- Fry the chopped onions in olive oil. Add the garlic paste. Fry for a few minutes until the onions are glazed. Add the unfrozen shrimps. Add pepper, salt and chili powder to taste. Fry until the shrimps are caramalized.
- Add the carbonara sauce to the shrimps and let it simmer for a bit.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. When hot add the pasta. Also add the chopped tomatoes and let it fry for a little bit. Add the sauce with the shrimps into the frying pam with the pasta, mix it up. And its ready for serving