Garlic and Pepper Prawn Serve with Green Jasmine Rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Garlic and Pepper Prawn Serve with Green Jasmine Rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic and Pepper Prawn Serve with Green Jasmine Rice
- You need 2 of prawns.
- You need 2 of hot chilli,chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of water or stock.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- You need 1 of ginger,optional.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Garlic and Pepper Prawn Serve with Green Jasmine Rice Step By Step
- Prepare prawns,clean,deveined
- Chop garlic,pepper,shallot,ginger
- Use the wok ,set on medium heat,add oil,wait until smoke
- While wait for hot wok,add garlic,pepper,shallot,ginger ,seasoning to prawns bowl
- Add prawns to the wok ,careful with hot oil and softly drop from side of wok,,quick stir,within a min add water or stock to prevent from burning ,when prawn turn to red color its done ,add chopped spring onion,dont over cook it ,
- Serve with my green jasmine rice,i dont eat much my portion is just one or two prawns ,so the amount of prawns can be increase as well as seasoning