Chicken pasta soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Chicken pasta soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pasta soup
- Prepare 3 of chicken pieces on the bone (I.e. neck, back, leg).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 TSP of salt.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 3 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 5/10 of peppercorns.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of carrot, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 1/2 cup of pasta shapes/noodles/broken spaghetti.
- It’s 1 litre of water.
Chicken pasta soup Step By Step
- Fry onion and garlic slightly. Add chicken pieces and brown nicely.
- Add water, salt and spices and simmer for 30 mins to chicken is tender. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon, keeping the chicken stock in the pan. Let chicken cool a little.
- Now add the your vegetables and simmer till tender. About 10 mins.
- Whilst veg is simmering, de-bone chicken pieces and add the mean to the pot with the simmering veg, along with the pasta. Cook till pasta is done to your liking.
- Serve as is, Or if you're like me and love chilli, you can add a dash of chilli sauce to your bowl. Delish!