Persian vermicelli soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Persian vermicelli soup using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Persian vermicelli soup
- It’s 1 of chicken thigh/breast.
- Prepare 30 g of parsley.
- Prepare 30 g of coriander.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, finely diced.
- It’s 2-3 of vermicelli pasta nests.
- You need 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt – cayenne pepper powder.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Persian vermicelli soup Step By Step
- In a pot with water and chicken thigh, add chopped onion, spices, 2 Tbsp oil and let it cook.
- Once chicken cooked, transfer it to chopping board
- And finely dice it.
- Finely chop vegetables too.
- Then, Pour chopped veggies, tomato paste, 500 ml water
- And chopped chicken meat in the pot.
- Let soup cook for about 30 minutes at medium to low heat. After 30 minutes add vermicelli pasta to the soup and let it cook for next 10 minutes. Stir 2- 3 times.
- Bon appetite