Creamy Chicken Rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Creamy Chicken Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Rice
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of uncooked rice.
- You need 2 of split chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of potato soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of shrimp soup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of creole seasoning.
Creamy Chicken Rice Step By Step
- Cover chicken in pot with water and boil 45 minutes. After chicken is cooked, peel and shred chicken.
- In water the chicken was boiled in place the 2 1/4 cups uncooked rice in water and boil and cook for 20 minutes.
- When rice is done cooking, mix chicken, cream of chicken, cream of potato, and cream of shrimp soup. Cook together and heat through for about 5 minutes. Add creole seasoning and serve.