Shrimps and Minced Meat veggies sauce – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimps and Minced Meat veggies sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimps and Minced Meat veggies sauce
- You need 500 g of Fresh shrimps.
- Prepare 3 handful of Mincemeat.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 4 of firm tomatoes sliced.
- It’s 4 of gloves garlic chopped.
- It’s 3 of fresh yellow pepper chopped.
- Prepare of Spring onion chopped.
- You need 4 of carrot chopped.
- You need 2 of red bell peppers chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 handful of sweet corn.
- You need 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of stock/ season cubes.
- Prepare of Fresh herbs.
Shrimps and Minced Meat veggies sauce Step By Step
- Wash the shrimps, clean out by squeezing lime juice over it. It reduces the smell and gives the sbrimps that special extra tingle flavour
- In a non strick pan, pour in the olive oil, allow to heat up, add the onions, garlic and stir…add the sliced tomatoes and chopped bell and fresh yellow peppers stir, add in the minced meat, now crumble the stock cube over the content of the pot and stir.( the minced meat were actually the tender ones, so it cooks well quicker.
- Add some salt, stir add the shrimps and stir..allow to cook on moderate heat till the water content reduces.
- Add in the carrots, spring onions, green pepper, black pepper, and the fresh herbs, (i use oregano) throw in the sweet corn, stir proper and removed from heat..
- Honestly, this sauce is a quick cook sauce, so you av to be on your toes and dont allow the veggies to over cook. You can pair this sauce with anything… i added some extra chopped garlic towards the end of the cooking, cause garlic and shrimps are a match made in food heaven. So the flavours and aroma was super rich. Try yours and let's compare notes.🥂🙌👌😘