Tumeric-butternut soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Tumeric-butternut soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tumeric-butternut soup
- It’s 1 of butter nut, peeled and boiled.
- Prepare 2 of onions, diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare of Fresh ginger, minced.
- You need of Fresh turmeric, minced.
- It’s 400 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s of I tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Tumeric-butternut soup Instructions
- Gather your ingredients
- To a cooking pot, add the onions and minced ginger and turmeric. Sautee until onions are soft but not browned.
- Add in the carrot into the pot, let it cook for 2 to 3 min or until soft.
- Add in the butter nut and let it cook for about 5 min on medium heat.
- Add in the black pepper, paprika and salt. Cook for a minute.
- Add in the coconut milk, let it boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 20 min.
- Turn off heat and let it cool for about 30 min or until when it not to hot to touch.
- Pour it into a blender and blend until smooth.
- You can serve cold or warm it up in a cooking pot before serving.
- Enjoy with bread, chapati or even as it is.