tomato fried rice – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook tomato fried rice using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of tomato fried rice
- You need of Main ingredient.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of of rice or enough for 4 person.
- It’s 250 ml of tomato ketcup or more to your liking.
- You need 3 small of or medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 loaf of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 can of ham.
- Prepare 3 stick of sausage.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of more or less sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Any other ingredient such as shrimps ,crab meat or chicken..
- It’s 2 pinch of of salt (more or less to your liking as well) other alternative would be 1 teaspoon Maggi chicken stock.
tomato fried rice Step By Step
- chop cabbage to thin slices.
- same goes for onion and tomatoes and garlic.
- marinate the sliced tomatoes in small amount tomato sauce while adding the 50 grams of sugar into it.
- dice the ham into squares ; sausage into tiny slices.
- heat some oil on the pan, high heat, then cook the ham and sausage till a darker shade of brown.
- add some oil, medium heat, pour the marinated tomatoes and all the rest into the pan and stir while using the stirrer to press the tomatoes into smaller pieces .
- add in the slice cabbages, onion and garlic, after about 5 min add in the rice, then the tomato sauce. stir till evan.
- Try / taste test to make sure the flavour is there. If not by this point more ketcup and some sugar can be added.
- (Try some Maggi salted chicken stock or 2 pinch of salt for better result.) I used chicken stock as it add more flavour
- After the flavour is there add the hams and sausages into the pan.
- Continue to stir carefully as 4 serving of rice might be a lot and can easily spill out.
- Lastly add the eggs into it then stir till it dries. Done!