Homemade chicken noodle soup – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Homemade chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade chicken noodle soup
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken or rotisserie chicken.
- You need 1 packages of Baby carrots.
- You need 1 small of onion diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of diced celery.
- It’s 2 of containers of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
Homemade chicken noodle soup Step By Step
- Add both containers chicken broth to a stock pan over medium heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice carrots, celery and onion and add to the chicken broth. Add garlic.
- Add your cooked rotisserie chicken whole.
- Bring to a boil for about 10 minutes
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the stock pot.
- Turn heat to low, cover and allow to simmer for at least 45 minutes to 5 hours.
- Make ur eggs noodles. In a bowl add 2 cups of flour.
- Make a well and add 1 tsp of salt and 4 eggs.
- Mix until all the flour is incorporated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins to overnight.
- Roll out the dough and slice noodles with a knife or pizza slicer.
- Turn the soup up to medium and allow to come to a boil and add your noodles.
- Allow to cook for about 10 minutes and serve.