Smoked Salmon Chirashi Sushi – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Smoked Salmon Chirashi Sushi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Chirashi Sushi
- You need 360 ml of ☆Cooked white rice.
- You need 60 ml of ☆Sushi vinegar.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons ☆White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 5 of ☆Shiso leaf ( julienne ).
- Prepare 1 of ＊Cucumber.
- It’s 1 pinch of ＊Salt.
- Prepare 100 grams of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 100 grams of Boiled shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of ●Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Japanese soup stock ( or water ).
- Prepare 1 of leaf Roasted nori seaweed.
Smoked Salmon Chirashi Sushi Instructions
- Add ☆ to the white rice and make sushi rice and let it cool down. Add sesame seeds and the julienne shiso leaves and mix.
- Mix all ● ingredients and make scrambled eggs and let it cool down. ( Add some sugar to the eggs if you like. )
- Use a slicer and slice the cucumber into a round thin slice. Put the ＊ salt and leave till water comes out of the cucumber. Cut the roasted nori sheet or tear into small pieces.
- Put the sushi rice from the 1 process on a plate and squeeze out the water from the cucumber before putting on the rice. Then decorate with the smoked salmon, boiled shrimp and scrambled eggs to make it look nice and sprinkle some nori on top and it is ready.