Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento 2013 – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento 2013 using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento 2013
- It’s 1 of Spinach & sesame dressing.
- You need 1 of Potato salad.
- You need 1 of Nebaneba salad.
- Prepare 1 of using 2 servings of chicken Karaage fried chicken.
- You need 1 of Chikuzen-ni.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon & mushroom butter stir-fry.
- It’s 500 grams of mince worth Simmered hamburgers.
- Prepare 6 of eggs' worth Dashimaki tamago (2 types).
- You need 1 of Edamame.
- Prepare 20 of Chilli Prawns.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber wrapped in chikuwa.
- You need 1 of Asparagus wrapped in bacon.
- Prepare 1 of using 600 grams cooked rice 3-colour onigiri rice balls.
- Prepare 1 of Strawberries & oranges.
Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento 2013 Instructions
- Prepare the salad, marinade the karaage, prawns, and burgers the night before.
- In the morning, fry the hamburgers, deep fry the karaage, and cool the prawns in chili sauce, etc. You don't need to do any cutting or prep so it should be pretty easy to get it all done.