Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies
- It’s 2 of plates steamed rice.
- It’s 1 bunch of brocolini.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 100 gr of prawn.
- Prepare 3 of crabstick (optional).
- Prepare 100 gr of squid (optional).
- It’s 5 pcs of fish balls (optional).
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of You can use any kind of veggies like:.
- It’s of Bokcoy.
- Prepare of Choysum.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Prepare of Capsicum.
- Prepare of Corn kernels.
- Prepare of Green peas.
Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies Instructions
- Chop red onion and garlic, cut up brocolini and carrot, cut up crabstick, fish balls, and squid, peel prawns.
- Pre-heat saute pan with cooking oil, add chopped red onion and garlics, stir until the aroma comes out. Add salt and pepper, stir it well.
- Add prawns and squid stir until well cooked. Add crabstick and fish balls. Stir it well.
- Add veggies, mix well, cover saute pan until the veggies cooked (you can leave it half cooked if you like).
- Lower the fire, gradually add steamed rice and mix properly. Add sweet soy sauce (you can skip this). Turn back to medoum fire, mix well for 5 mins.
- Serve while hot, you can also put fried fish on the side.