Old Fashioned Instant-Pot Chicken Soup😷🏥🍵 – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Old Fashioned Instant-Pot Chicken Soup😷🏥🍵 using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned Instant-Pot Chicken Soup😷🏥🍵
- Prepare of Cut up white chicken breast meat.
- Prepare 1 package of chicken giblets, cut up.
- Prepare 2 slices of fresh ginger 2 bay leaves 2 packets Chicken Bouillon.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery, sliced 4 carrots, sliced 2 diced white onions.
- You need 8 cups of water 1 package egg noodles.
Old Fashioned Instant-Pot Chicken Soup😷🏥🍵 Step By Step
- Cut up vegetables, and chicken. Put in instant pot, cook down a bit with a small amount olive oil on brown/sear setting. Add seasonings and mix. Add water. Cook on soup/stew setting. Vent when cycle is completed. When vent is finished, add some egg noodles. Cook on vegetables/steam setting. Serve… Yum!!!