Shrimp stirred fried rice and peppered gizzards – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp stirred fried rice and peppered gizzards using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp stirred fried rice and peppered gizzards
- It’s 1 of kilo fresh peeled shrimps.
- Prepare 4 cups of basmatic rice.
- You need 1 of stem spring onions (thinly chopped).
- You need 2 of scotch bonnet pepper (thinly diced).
- You need 1 of small green bell pepper (thinly diced).
- Prepare 1 of large carrot (thinly diced).
- You need 200 grams of margarine.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Rosemary leaves.
- You need 1 of big clove Garlic (pounded).
- You need 150 grams of green peas.
- Prepare 150 grams of sweet canned corn.
Shrimp stirred fried rice and peppered gizzards Step By Step
- Par boil the basmatic rice and run under cold water until completely cold and place in a sieve to drain
- Put the shrimps in a bowl and add little seasoning cube and salt than add the garlic and rub in
- Place a clean pot on the fire to heatup and add half the margarine
- Pour in the shrimps and and scotch bonnet pepper and stir fry for 2 minutes
- Pick out the shrimps leaving the sauce in the pot
- Add some more seasoning and salt into the sauce and add some more margarine
- Add the rosemary leaves and stir then pour in the parboiled rice
- Continue to stir fry for 4 minutes and add back the shrimps
- In another pot, add some butter, then allow to heat up and pour in the diced and chopped vegetables season with very little salt and stir fry for 1 minutes
- Pour the stirred fried vegetables into the rice mix and continue to stir fry for 4 minutes
- Taste for seasoning
- For the peppered gizzards, clean and wash then boil with seasoning and salt
- When the gizzard is tender to taste, add parboiled pepper sauce and season lightly then stir fry