Homemade chicken noodle soup – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Homemade chicken noodle soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade chicken noodle soup
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 large of carrot.
- It’s 3 of stalks of celery.
- You need 3 cup of egg noodles.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 quart of water.
Homemade chicken noodle soup Instructions
- simmer whole chicken for 45 min or until done
- add to the water 1/2 cup finely copped onion and 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- add salt and pepper to taste
- when chicken is done, take it out and and let it cool
- reserve the liquid
- cook 3 cups of noodles according to directions.
- debone chicken and cut into bite size
- add the chicken and noodels back into liquid. let it sit overnight