Japanese Fried Rice – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Japanese Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Fried Rice
- It’s 250 g of cooked white rice (leftover rice is fine).
- You need 1/2 of carrot.
- You need 2 leaves of cabbage.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Any kind of meat or seafood(beef, chicken, shrimp, etc).
- It’s To taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of Chinese chicken stock.
- You need 1 table spoon of mayonnaise(kewpie).
- It’s 1 tea spoon of soy sauce.
- You need of seaweed.
Japanese Fried Rice Step By Step
- Crack and beat 1 egg. Cut cabbage. Chop carrot in small pieces.
- Heat the pan and put some oil in it. Scramble the egg in the pan and add your favorite meat or seafood. Add in the cooked rice.
- Add Chinese chicken stock, chopped carrot, mayonnaise and fry them with wooden spatula.
- Add cabbage. Season the rice with soy sauce, salt and pepper before turning off the heat.
- Finish! It's a perfect meal for your busy day!