Fried rice with plantain – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Fried rice with plantain using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried rice with plantain
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of medium onion sliced.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 of – pound liver cut bite size.
- You need 1 pound of large shrimp peeled and deveined.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper sauce chili sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 1-2 teaspoon of maggie powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 12-16 oz of vegetables peas, carrots, green beans.
Fried rice with plantain Instructions
- Break up the clumpy rice before starting.
- Heat a large wok or skillet on medium high heat with about a tablespoon of canola or vegetable oil.
- Add the rice stir vigorously for about 2-3 minutes adding Maggie liquid and a tablespoon or more of water or chicken/beef stock as need to moistened rice. Set aside. Quickly wipe the wok or skillet with a clean paper towel or cloth.
- Heat 1teaspoon oil in the wok; add shrimp, lightly seasoned with salt. Sauté until just cooked through. Remove add to the fried rice.
- Next add another tablespoon of oil, let it heat up, then add the liver or beef lightly season with salt and pepper, quickly stir fry for about a 2 minutes. Remove and add to the rice. Quickly wipe the wok or skillet with a clean paper towel or cloth.
- Then add a tablespoon of oil into the wok, followed by onions, thyme, garlic,peas, carrots, pepper sauce,white pepper, curry powder, and chicken bouillon powder. Stir until fragrant for about 2 minutes.
- Finally return the combination of rice, liver, and shrimp to the wok. Stir until everything has been fully combined. Adjust seasoning salt, pepper if necessary.
- Garnish with chopped scallion and serve with plantain