Grilled Tiger Shrimp – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Grilled Tiger Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Tiger Shrimp
- Prepare 15 pcs of tiger shrimp.
- It’s 4 of garlic (mashed).
- Prepare 4 of shallot (mashed).
- Prepare 5 of red chillies.
- You need of Lime juice.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Ground corriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine (melted).
- You need 2 of banana leaves.
Grilled Tiger Shrimp Instructions
- Clean the shrimps, cut the legs, cut half of the back, do not peel, rinse with lime juice to avoid awful smell.
- Mix all the ingredients (melted margarine, red chilli paste, garlic and shallots, honey).
- Marinade shrimps with the mixture ingredients for 20 minutes.
- Use pricks to make shrimp skewer
- Heat the charcoal then grill the shrimp. Reapply the sauce until its cooked.