Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice)
- It’s 1 of plate of leftover rice.
- You need 1 of chicken skillet (cut diced).
- Prepare 4 of garlics (chopped).
- You need 1 of shallot brown (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 1 tsp of sambal terasi (balachan).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Condiment.
- You need of Prawn crackers.
- Prepare of Chopped chilies.
Nasi Goreng Kampung (Kampung Fried Rice) Step By Step
- Prepare all ingredients (chop garlic and shallots, cut diced skillet chicken, beaten the egg and sprinkle with a little bit of salt)
- Heat the pan, sauteé garlic and shallots until golden brown and fragrant, then put the chicken in.
- Add some water, soy sauce, salt and pepper to the chicken.
- When the chicken is cooked, put the overleft rice in. Then followed by the sambal terasi or balachan. Season with sweet soy sauce and sugar.
- Stir everything together until the rice all turn color. Lastly, put the beaten egg in and mix all of them until it is cooked.
- Serve with prawn crackers and chopped chilies.