Shrimp and green beans risotto – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Shrimp and green beans risotto using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and green beans risotto
- It’s 10-15 of big shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of green beans.
- You need 10 of baby carrots.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare to taste of Old bay seasoning, pepper, salt.
Shrimp and green beans risotto Step By Step
- Put 1 tbsp of butter on the pan, add one clove of garlic. Fry.
- Add baby carrots. Fry for 2 min. Take off garlic
- Add fresh green beans and fry two more minutes
- Add 10-15 big piled shrimps.
- Add almost cooked boiled rice.
- Add Old bay, salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook for 5 more min. Light tasty lunch is ready! Good way to make green beans! Enjoy!