Pad Kee Mao shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Pad Kee Mao shrimp using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pad Kee Mao shrimp
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of chili.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 3 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk.
- You need 3 of cloves garlic.
- Prepare 1 of bamboo shoots.
- It’s 1 of moist wood ear mushrooms.
- You need 1 of precooked shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of vermicelli rice noodles.
Pad Kee Mao shrimp Instructions
- Mix sauce: oyster, soy, fish sauces, water, sugar, chilli, ginger. Let infuse.
- Heat sesame oil and brown garlic for 30 sec. Add onion.
- After a minute add carrot, celery, spring onion, bamboo shoots. Cover and let for 2 min. Make sure it's not burning!
- Add softened noodles, softened mushrooms and pre-mixed sauce. Stir fry until liquid is gone.
- Turn off heat and add shrimp. Stir until heated and covered.