Garlic Seafood with chili rice – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Garlic Seafood with chili rice using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Seafood with chili rice
- Prepare 1 packages of medium shrimp.
- You need 4 medium of salmon fallets.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of roughly sliced onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 dash of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of chopped basil.
- It’s 10 dash of lemon salt.
- You need 1 of cap of lemon juice.
Garlic Seafood with chili rice Instructions
- Place skillet on stove at medium high heat and coat bottom of pan in olive oil. Add butter.
- Add 1 tbls minced garlic and stir with wooden spoon
- Peel and rough chop 1 white onion and mix in with garlic and oil separating layers
- Add your 1 cap (1 tsp) of lemon juice. Let sit for a couple minutes.
- Then throw in your parsley and basil and mix in.
- Make room for salmon fillets and place in pan. After that, put your shrimp in.
- Now add lemon salt mix in again.
- Once salmon is parshly cooked break up and mix therally.
- Put top on and let simmer on medium low
- You can eat it with rice or linguine. Bonappate