General tsao's shrimp – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have General tsao's shrimp using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of General tsao's shrimp
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of large raw shrimp.
- Prepare 2 lb of fresh or frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of House of Tsang stir-fry sauce.
- Prepare 1 of seasoned fish fry.
- You need 3 cup of Canola oil.
General tsao's shrimp Instructions
- Clean and devein shrimp .
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- After the shrimp have been clean and devein coat them once or twice with seasoned fish fry.
- Heat canola oil and fry shrimp until golden brown don't overcook.
- If using frozen broccoli dump into frying pan and stir fry for about 5 minutes until slightly tender. If using fresh broccoli stream with a quarter cup of water until broccoli is just tender.
- After broccoli is slightly tender add sauce and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Once broccoli is done add shrimp, no need to cook any further.
- Pour over rice and enjoy. I don't like my shrimp mixed in with the sauce. So I only mix my sauce with the broccoli. Pour over top of my rice then I place my shrimp on top and drizzle a little bit of sauce on top.