Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob
- You need 1 of lobster per person.
- You need 3 of shrimp per person.
- It’s 1/4 of bell pepper sliced into square pieces per person.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion sliced into small square pieces per person.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon per lobster.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic per lobster.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil per lobster.
- Prepare of old bay seasoning.
Grilled Lobster and Shrimp Kabob Instructions
- First step will be to slice lobster in half and clean out tamale (green guts of lobster). Lobster must be fresh and still alive. Go right down the middle of the body and try not to cut through back of shell. So keep lobster in one piece.
- Wash out the tamale and crack the claws and knuckle of each lobster so it will be easy to eat for your self and guests later.
- Now spread out minced garlic down the middle of body of your lobster sprinkle with dashes of salt and pepper and lightly add olive oil. Now easy a little old bay seasoning and then squeeze the half lemon down the middle of lobster. Save the lemon to grill as well.
- With a kabob stick or reusable kabob start to skewer shrimp, peppers and onions. Make sure shrimp are peeled and only tail if anything is left for shell. Just dash with salt and pepper.
- Heat your grill to 400 degrees then lay lobster on its back so you are looking at the meat and your lemon juice and oil can soak in. Let grill for about 10 -15 minutes then carefully flip the lobster and let grill for 5-8 more minutes.
- Your lobster shell should have a nice dark orange color and your lobster meat should be cooked.
- While grilling lobster you should also grill your shrimp kabobs. If you can't tell when the kabobs are done cooking maybe you should not be eating this. Just kidding but they do cook quick but you will want to leave them a slight bit longer go have peppers and onions grill.
- When serving I like to lay the kabobs right in middle of lobster. Look at picture. Hope you all enjoy and I will add my recipe for baked stuffed lobster later on.