Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls
- Prepare 2 of Frozen fried shrimp.
- It’s 270 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ★ Salt.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- You need 2 of leaves Lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 of a teaspoon ♣ Yuzu pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ♣ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls Instructions
- Combine the ★ ingredients – vinegar, sugar, and salt – for sushi vinegar. Drizzle onto the rice for sushi rice.
- Deep-fry the shrimp. Slice the lettuce and chop the ooba leaves finely. Combine the ooba leaves and sushi rice.
- Combine the ♣ ingredients – mayonnaise and yuzu pepper – and mix with the lettuce.
- Place nori sheet on top of the vingar rice and spread sushi rice from down to up, leaving about 4/5 uncovered. Top with lettuce and fried shrimp at about 1/4 from the bottom.
- To make a neat roll, roll up tightly in the beginning and keep on pressing down the ingredients.
- Cut with the open ends facing down. Use a damp knife to cut neatly. Clean the knife with a damp cloth each time you cut.