Seared Tilapia & Shrimp – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Seared Tilapia & Shrimp using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seared Tilapia & Shrimp
- Prepare 1 of tilapia.
- You need 1 of shrimp.
- You need 1 of brown rice.
- It’s 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli, chopped.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 of honey.
- You need 1 of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Seasonings.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves or powder.
- It’s 1 of basil.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
Seared Tilapia & Shrimp Instructions
- Combine the ingredients for marinade & let tilapia and shrimp marinate for 15-30 min, depending on quantity your cooking.
- Boil/cook rice
- Add oil to pan and cook garlic for 15 seconds or so.
- Add chopped tomato, broccoli, onion, & shrimp and your seasonings.
- In separate pan, heat oil and cook tilapia. (I like mine blackened)
- When done place over rice and vuala!