Shrimp and green bean stir fry – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Shrimp and green bean stir fry using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and green bean stir fry
- Prepare 2 dozen of shrimp.
- You need 1 bunch of green beans.
- It’s 1/2 small of onion.
- It’s 1/2 medium of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Shrimp and green bean stir fry Step By Step
- First put the rice on to cook. (1 cup rice = 2 cups water)
- Next: chop all the vegi's (you don't need anything specific! Just whatever you have around!)
- Make sure that everything is uniform or at least are in manageable bite sizes.
- Afterwards put the shrimp in a bowl of cold water(Cold water does not cook them it thaws them.)
- Once thawed peel the shrimp (unless you bought pre-peeled)
- The easiest way is to pull off the tail and then peel the sides
- Next with the butter cook the vegis in a non-stick skillet.
- Make sure that you know which veggies will cook faster.
- Green beans* bell pepper* onion* is the order I cook them in.
- I cook one vegi half way then add the next ingredient so that they are all even and cooked at the same time.
- In a separate skillet (or wipe out the one you just used) put some oil or butter down.
- Next season the shrimp with whatever you like and put them in the pan one side down.
- Once they look white all they way to the middle (about 1-2 minutes) flip them over to cook (another 30-40 sec)
- Then assemble your bowl or plate!